Responsible for the treatment
Collection of data, purposes, basis of legitimacy and retention periods:
- Contact: The User can get in touch through the forms and addresses established for this purpose in the Marketplace. He must provide his identification data, as well as the reason, matter or question. ScansUp will use this data to process the query and contact the User. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the User’s consent. The term of conservation of the data for this purpose will be one year, unless other terms are applicable.
- Publication and purchase of third-party content: Users can publish and purchase the different content offered by Sellers on the platform. To do this, they must complete the steps required to do so, providing the data necessary to process the management of the ad created, as well as bank or credit card details at the time the content offered is purchased. Buyer users can contract with Seller users by providing their data. The data is provided directly by these users to the Seller, ScansUp being a mere intermediary.
Payments can be made through the https://gumroad.com platform, which will process the data of the transactions and purchases between Sellers and Buyers in order to guarantee the correct functioning of the intermediation
Notwithstanding the foregoing, ScansUp may process the data related to the transactions and commissions that may be derived from its services, as a data processor. Therefore, this treatment is based on the contractual execution of the intermediation between the parties. For its part, the legal basis for the processing of data related to the publication of the advertisement is based on the contractual relationship established between the Seller user and ScansUp for publishing advertisements on its platform.
The retention period of the data related to the purchase will be adequate to comply with the contractual obligations and, in any case, up to five more years for tax procedures and to cover possible liabilities, unless other terms are applicable. The data related to the ad will be kept as long as the ad was published and the purchase of the content had not been completed or the ad was removed from the Marketplace.
- Purchase of content owned by ScansUp: The User can purchase the content created directly by ScansUp available on the Website. To do this, you must provide your contact information, and the data necessary to process the management of the purchase made, such as bank or credit card details, which will be managed by the https://gumroad.com platform. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the execution of the purchase contract. The period of conservation of the data will be adequate to comply with the contractual obligations and, in any case, up to five more years for tax procedures and to cover possible responsibilities, unless other terms are applicable.
- Cookies: The Marketplace has technology for the implantation of files called cookies on the equipment used to access and browse the Marketplace. Cookies can be blocked or disabled at any time through the browser configuration options. If you want more information, you can consult our Cookies policy. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the User’s consent.
- Newsletter: The User can, if he wishes, provide his identification data and his email address to subscribe to news, promotions and news from ScansUp, to receive periodic communications in his email or mobile device (if applicable). The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the User’s consent. We will keep the data as long as it remains registered in our newsletter sending system, later we will block it for three years for reasons of prescription of legal actions and after that period we will eliminate it. At any time you can revoke your consent through the links provided or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advertising: If the User expressly authorizes it, ScansUp may send advertising for the services and/or promotions available on the Marketplace, such as news and/or discounts, among others. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the User’s consent. The period of conservation of the data will be the time that it remains registered in our system for sending advertising and you have not revoked your consent. At any time you can revoke your consent through the links provided or by writing to us.
Exercise of rights
The User can revoke the consent for the treatment, exercising the rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, opposition and limitation to the treatment, informing ScansUp through an email addressed to email@example.com or indicating it to the address indicated above, indicating as subject “Data Protection”. In those cases in which there are doubts about the identity of the interested party, we may request the User to prove their identity by means of an official document, in order to prevent access to their data by unauthorized third parties.
Finally, the User may communicate any modification in writing or request cancellation, indicating it in any of the addresses provided.
At any time, the User may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency to assert their rights.